POSITION: MATERIAL HANDLER
- Ability to operate equipment such as forklift and telehandler, previous experience is a must.
- Perform daily equipment inspections and ensure equipment is turned off and plugged in at the end of
- Responsible for unloading and loading various materials from trucks, delivering materials to the shop
floor as required, moving materials in/out of inventory and storage racks.
- Stage material correctly and ready for production.
- Keep warehouse and outside yard storage clean, organized and accessible at all times.
- Receive materials following established SOP’s and QC requirements per project drawings
- Ensure parts and materials meet quality control systems
- Ensure MTR’s are correct and handed to QC timely
- Assist with inventory counts
- Document shipments in and out of yard and create packing slips, as required.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Follow and enforce all safety measures.
- Show initiative and display a strong work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment,
changing priorities when required.
- Desire to learn and advance in various skills.
- Able to communicate with managers and lead hands.
- Able to take the lead and complete additional tasks when needed.
- Have basic computer skills, the ability to communicate via email.
- ERP system navigation and experience is an asset.